BRIDAL Hands-on Workshop will be on
🗓️ 6th February 2024
🕙 10AM – 4PM
📍 Melissa Sassine The Academy, Bass Hill NSW
Jasmine Lee is coming to Sydney and will be hosting 2 days of ‘Hands on’ makeup workshops with each day focusing on different techniques.
Each day she will be taking on only 8 students and the demonstration & focus on providing you more knowledge on how to level up your makeup business or even if you’re just starting out these workshops will be able to guide you in the right direction.
These intimate workshops will give you the chance to learn and try new techniques under the guidance of Jasmine.
Certificates of completion, lunch & beverages will be provided along with a special gift bag for each student.
What to expect on Day 1 – Bridal/Soft glam:
- Jasmine be doing a step-by-step makeup demonstration.
- You’ll learn the essentials on how to achieve her signature soft glam bridal look.
- You’ll learn the best way to achieve long lasting makeup that will keep your brides looking flawless throughout the whole day.
- You’ll learn how to apply comfortable individual lashes seamlessly.
- She will share her thoughts and experiences on providing a professional but comfortable service and how to create a memorable experience for your brides.
- Jasmine be discussing how she built her clientele and overcame her fear and anxiety of starting out in such a daunting industry.
- She will also be sharing her personal experience and what she has learned as a makeup artist over her 8+ years in the industry.
- She will dive into branding your makeup business, discussing everything from styling and lighting to the best brands and essential items.
- She will give you tips and tricks on creating eye-catching content for your Instagram.
- You’ll learn how to capture your work in its full potential using just your iPhone, and we’ll even cover getting client images on location.
What you will need:
- a model to practice your look on.
- Your makeup kit & brushes (don’t worry if there’s any products you don’t have that you’d like to use, she will able to provide with access to her kit).
Payment and Cancellation Policy for Masterclass and Advanced Workshops
Full payment is due at the time of securing your spot in the class.
No masterclass/workshop transfers, refunds or credits will be issued. All purchases are final. If you are unable to attend you are welcome to send a representative in your place.
If you are absent on your day of class no refund or credit will be offered.
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Photography and Social Media sharing
Whilst encouraging students to take and post images of their work during the course we respectfully request no videoing or audio recording of the masterclasses/workshop.