MELBOURNE BRIDAL WORKSHOP DAY 1
Bridal Hands-on Workshop will be on
🗓️ 20th NOVEMBER 2023
🕙 10AM – 4PM
📍 Ronia Makeup House in Ravenhall, VICTORIA
Jasmine Lee is coming to Melbourne and will be hosting 2 days of ‘Hands on’ makeup workshops with each day focusing on different techniques.
Each day she will be taking on only 8 students to focus on the demonstration & on providing you with more knowledge on how to level up your makeup business or even if you’re just starting out, these workshops will be able to guide you in the right direction.
These intimate workshops will give you the chance to learn and try new techniques under the guidance of Jasmine.
Lunch & beverages will be provided along with a special gift bag for each student.
What to expect on Day 1 – Bridal:
- Jasmine will be doing a step-by-step makeup demonstration, focusing on key products and techniques.
- You’ll learn how to achieve a long-lasting and soft glamour bridal look.
- She will be sharing her best tips on creating the most comfortable but flawless makeup look which is her most requested for bridal.
- Jasmine be discussing how I built my clientele and overcame her fear and anxiety of starting out in such a daunting industry.
- She will also be sharing my personal experience and what she has learned as a bridal makeup artist over her 8 years in the industry.
- She will dive into branding your makeup business, discussing everything from styling and lighting to the best brands and essential items.
- She will give you tips and tricks on creating eye-catching content for your Instagram.
- You’ll learn how to capture your work in its full potential using just your iPhone, and we’ll even cover getting client images on location
What you will need:
- A model to practice your look on.
- Your makeup kit & brushes (don’t worry if there’s any products you don’t have that you’d like to use, she will able to provide with access to her kit).
Out of stock